- Platinum Carbon Grip Series for Street use in front or rear applications.
- You can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Carbon based composites bonded together with an organic resin.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent bite and controllability.
- Suitable for stainless steel or cast iron rotors.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
Wrench, Ride, Repeat.
MOTUL 100 2T Motomix 2T$17.95 – $62.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Syn HC Tech 10W30$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Synth Fort 10W40$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Synth Fort 15W50$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 10W40$35.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 15W50$35.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 15W60$34.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 5W30$35.95 – $129.95