FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB557CP1
- CERAMIC Grip Series for Race Track use in front applications only.
- You can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Heat resistant Arimid Fibres with Carbon based composites bonded together with ceramic resin technology.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent modulation for superior feel and control.
- Suitable for stainless steel or cast iron rotors.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
FERODO Race Brake Pad Set – FDB557CP1
MEMBERS SAVE 10%