FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB495SG
- Sinter Grip SG Series for Off-Road and MX in front or rear fitments.
- You can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Developed in World Championship level competition where fast bedding-in and extended pad life is critical.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a high temperature to create the Sintered product.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng performance and disperse abrasive particles in dry sandy to wet muddy conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel disc rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bed-in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Hi Temp Racing Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
Wrench, Ride, Repeat.
MOTUL 100 2T Motomix 2T$17.95 – $62.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Syn HC Tech 10W30$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Synth Fort 10W40$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Synth Fort 15W50$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 10W40$35.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 15W50$35.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 15W60$34.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 5W30$35.95 – $129.95