FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB2255XRAC
- Sinter Grip XRAC Series for Race Track applications – front use only.
- You can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
- Each Pad Set contains four individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- FERODO’S second generation XR Sintered Race disc pad range featuring FERODO’S unique ‘Array Cooling’ Technology, that allows the brake pads to operate cooler for longer!
- The XR Series are created with metallic powders and special filler compounds that are pressed and fused together at a very high temperature.
- The XR Race Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng with increased pad bite, higher friction levels, resistance to high temperature fade, decreased wear and consistant performance in wet or dry conditions on long open circuits.
- Backing plates are laser cut from thicker hi-grade steel stock to minimize pad distortion at extreme braking temperatures.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Race Hi Temp Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
Wrench, Ride, Repeat.
MOTUL 100 2T Motomix 2T$17.95 – $62.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Syn HC Tech 10W30$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Synth Fort 10W40$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 3000 Plus 4T Synth Fort 15W50$14.95 – $52.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 10W40$35.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 15W50$35.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 15W60$34.95 – $129.95
MOTUL 300V 4T Factory Line 5W30$35.95 – $129.95