FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB108ST
- HH Rated (highest Cold / Hot friction co-efficient rating obtainable) for street legal application.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a very high temperature.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng performance and allows controlled braking in wet or dry conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
- For FERODO Compound Selection info, click on the following link: ☛ Compounds
- If needed, you can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
Sinter Grip ST Series for Street use in front or rear applications.
Attn – Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
FERODO FDB108ST Disc Pad Set –
Sinter Grip ST Compound – Sintered Street
MEMBERS SAVE 10%