FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB108EF
- This ECO Friction compound is accredited with an Environmental “A” classification rating on the International Leaf Mark Scale.
- The ECO Friction compound is bonded together with an organic resin.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent control and delivers medium – high braking performance.
- Excellent pad life in dry and wet road conditions with minimal disc rotor wear.
- Suitable for stainless steel and cast iron rotors
- For FERODO Compound Selection info, click on the following link: ☛ Compounds
- If needed, you can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
ECO Friction Carbon Grip Series for Street use in front or rear applications.
Attn – Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
FERODO FDB108EF Disc Pad Set –
ECO Friction Compound – Non Sintered
MEMBERS SAVE 10%