FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB108CP1
- Heat resistant Arimid Fibres with Carbon based composites bonded together with ceramic resin technology.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent modulation for superior feel and control.
- Suitable for stainless steel or cast iron rotors.
- For FERODO Compound Selection info, click on the following link: ☛ Compounds
- If needed, you can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
CERAMIC Grip Series for Race & Track Day useage – front applications only.
Attn – Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
FERODO FDB108CP1 Disc Pad Set –
Ceramic Grip Compound – Non Sintered Race
MEMBERS SAVE 10%