SERVICE KIT – GROUP BUY!
$139.00 – $269.00
We’ve pulled some strings to put together killer deal on Motorcycle Service Kit to help you get your bike ready for riding season!
The kit includes:
- Up to 4L of Motul 5100 Oil 10W30 / 10w40 / 10w50 (RRP up to $95.95)
- Hiflo Oil Filter specific to your bike (RRP up to $23.95)
- DOT 3/4/5.1 Brake Fluid (RRP up to $21.95)
- Take home chain clean pack – yours to keep!
- Motul Chain Clean 400ml (RRP $19.95)
- Motul Chain Lube 400ml (RRP $24.95)
- Chain Cleaning Brush (RRP $19.95)
- Optional: Up to 2 hours 1-on-1 training session where we’ll show you how to service your bike (RRP $178)
- How to do an oil and oil filter change
- How to change brake fluid and brake bleed
- How to Clean, Adjust and Lube your chain.
- Safety Check
With a retail cost of over $380, this is amazing value!
Service Kit (For members to service at Kommune) – $139
Service Kit Take Home (Bottles) – $149
Service Kit + Training Session (for members or non-members to service at Kommune) – $269
We’ll order the recommended oil and brake fluid suitable for your bike, so don’t worry about googling if you don’t know!
How does it work?
We need min 50 people to get involved so we can buy the fluids in bulk drums and pass the savings on to you. If you opt for the Service Pack & Training session, you’ll receive a code to book a time with one of our registered trainers (after 14th October or as soon as all 50 have been pre-ordered). This is such amazing value that we expect to hit the 50 mark with no problem, however, if we don’t hit the target by 14th October, all funds will be refunded to anyone who has pre-ordered a kit.
Please note for the $139 service kit, fluids will be ordered in bulk drums and is not provided in take-home kits, however, take-home kits (eg Bottles of fluids) are available for an additional $10.00 for those that want to service at home. Chain care kits are yours to keep in all packs.
Expected delivery is 3rd week of October 2019 or as soon as we get the minimum 50 required. Please note, pick up only from Kustom Kommune for take home kits.
IMPORTANT: Non-Members must order the take home service kits or Service Kit + Training Session. Alternatively sign up as a Kustom Kommune Member to utilise the workshop and bulk order discounts.
Remember, Maintain the Machine!