- Sinter Grip ST Series for Street use in front or rear applications.
- You can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- HH Rated (highest Cold / Hot friction co-efficient rating obtainable) for street legal application.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a very high temperature.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng performance and allows controlled braking in wet or dry conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.