- This ECO Friction compound is accredited with an Environmental “A” classification rating on the International Leaf Mark Scale.
- The ECO Friction compound is bonded together with an organic resin.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent control and delivers medium – high braking performance.
- Excellent pad life in dry and wet road conditions with minimal disc rotor wear.
- Suitable for stainless steel and cast iron rotors
- For FERODO Compound Selection info, click on the following link: ☛ Compounds
- If needed, you can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
ECO Friction Carbon Grip Series for Street use in front or rear applications.
Attn – Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.