- Sinter Grip ZRAC Series for Race Track applications – front use only.
- You can check the item fitment at ‘Select Your Bike’ Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the ‘Search’ tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- FERODO’S latest generation ZR Sintered Race disc pad range featuring FERODO’S unique ‘Array Cooling’ Technology, that allows the brake pads to operate cooler for longer!
- The ZR Series are created with metallic powders and special filler compounds that are pressed and fused together at a very high temperature.
- The ZR Race Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng with increased pad bite at higher friction coefficient levels, resistance to high temperature fade, decreased wear and consistant performance in wet or dry conditions on short tight circuit.
- Backing plates are laser cut from thicker hi-grade steel stock to minimize pad distortion at extreme braking temperatures.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and ‘bedded in’ correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Race Hi Temp Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO ‘How To’ video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.