Introduction to Motorcycle Carbs & Tuning Course
The Motorcycle Carbs & Tuning Course is the go-to first step in learning all about the mysteries, myths and manic ways of the carburetor.
Course time: 6:30pm – 10:30pm
Class size: 10
Course type: Theory based with lots of Q&A
Is your motorcycle running like a bucket of sh…… ? Not starting, blowing smoke or not running at all? Learn the Air, Fuel, Spark principals, ready to fault find and tune.
The Motorcycle Carbs & Tuning Course will cover topics such as:
- Fault finding and the process of elimination
- How carburetors work and basic tuning principals, including jetting and mixtures
- How Coils / Ignitions / Spark Plugs function and what could cause them not to work
- What is Lean vs Rich – what are the symptoms, causes and fixes?
- Filters – Stock vs Pods vs Stacks and cleaning
- Exhaust principals and what changing pipes mean for tuning
This is theory-based course with hands-on topics.
Instruction will be carried out on demo bikes and you won’t be required to bring your own motorcycle. Feel free to bring your ride in for bike-specific questions though!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Drinks and snacks provided
Members Save 20% on all Mechanical Courses, if you are not a member you can sign up here.