Is your motorcycle running like a bucket of sh…… ? Not starting, blowing smoke or not running at all? Learn the Air, Fuel, Spark principals, ready to fault find and tune.
Course will cover topics such as:
- Fault finding and the process of elimination
- How carburettors work and basic tuning principals, including jetting and mixtures
- How Coils / Ignitions / Spark Plugs function and what could cause them not to work
- What is Lean vs Rich
- Filters – Stock vs Pods vs Stacks.
- Exhaust principals and what changing pipes means for tuning
This is theory based course with hands on topics.
Drinks and snacks are provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Non-members must select ‘Non-Member Pass’ when purchasing a space in this course. Why? Because membership fees help to keep the Kommune alive. We provide exclusive benefits to members in return for their ongoing support.
Run by a group of dedicated volunteers that are passionate about motorcycles and the surrounding community, Kustom Kommune provides all the tools, equipment and networks you need to work on your motorcycle (or other project). Service, maintain, customise, restore, learn or just hang out! Best of all, everyone’s welcome no matter what you ride or your level of experience.
Kustom Kommune is a relaxed, go at your own pace space, there are no bookings, no hourly rates. Once you’re a member, simply rock up and wrench.
Please note course is limited to 10 attendees per class.