Womens Wrench Night
April 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Last of the month, repeating until November 24, 2021
What we’ll be covering during the Women’s Wrench Night:
- =How to Weld & Introduction to Fabrication
- =Basic fabrication principles
- =Metallurgy based on commonly used materials
- =Cutting techniques and tools usage
- =Introduction to MIG, TIG & ARC welding
- =Workshop Safety
- =Course is over two consecutive Mondays
All the How-to you can handle:
Who is this course right for?
The Introduction to Welding & Fabrication Course is perfect for those that are keen to have a crack for the first time, and those that have some experience with metal working but are wanting to learn better techniques.
- Enclosed footwear, long sleeves and non-synthetic clothing are an absolute must. Welding can cause serous skin irritation.
- Please note the course is limited to 8 attendees per class and you will be teamed up in pairs.
- You don’t need to bring anything with you, everything needed is provided, including drinks and snacks.
Looking for more moto-skills?
Kustom Kommune Motorcycle Mechanic How-to Courses are held every Monday evening in Abbotsford, 3067 and open to Workshop Members and non-members - Members receive 20% OFF all Courses and 1-on-1 Sessions
These courses are prefect for both beginners looking to kickstart their journey into DIY Motorcycle customisation and maintenance as well as those looking to brush up on skills to help progress through current projects.
Our growing range of mechanical courses cover everything from How to do Basic Motorcycle Maintenance, How to Wiring your motorcycle and install electronics, Introductions to Welding and Fabrication through to advanced topics such as Carb and EFI Tuning and Track day set ups. Check out the full range of Mechanic Courses and Hands-On Workshops here.
For those keen to dive deeper into specific topics, or just need a helping hand, we also offer private mechanical and fabrication sessions with our course trainers and other skilled members of the incredible Kommune community.
You can book a 1-on-1 session to suit your availability with a trainer of your choice, best of all: the tools are in your hands you have a dedicated expert helping you every step of the way! 1-on-1 Mechanical Training can be booked here.