We’re taking steps to keep the community safe.
We are taking Hygiene, Physical Distancing & Record keeping very seriously to ensure we keep our community safe.
We have updated the layout of the workshop to ensure physical distancing can be maintained.
All Kommune staff, Volunteers & Members are required to wear face masks.
Gloves, Sanitiser and Anti-bacterial Soaps are provided. Regular tool and equipment sterilisation and cleaning schedules in place
We’ll be keeping detailed records of every member and visitor onsite.
Member & Visitor requirements.
We all need to play our part to keep the space COVID free.
Bookings are mandatory
Members must pre-book all workshop visits and session. Unfortunately we will not be able to cater for unscheduled visits, and you will not be able to utilise the space if you hav not booked.This to ensure we do not exceed our maximum capacity.
Wear a mask
Current government guidelines require all patrons to wear a face mask. Keep our community and staff safe - wear a mask.
Kommune will be adopting a NO MASK - NO ENTRY policy.
Keep it clean
Regular hand washing is encouraged and sanitiser and hand wash is provided. You will need to take additional steps to clean tools and equipment used during your session to ensure the space is kept up to standard. Staff will run you through detailed procedures during your first visit.
Log your attendance
Our booking system also doubles as a attendance log. However, to ensure accuracy, you will be required to quickly sign in.
Unwell? Stay home
If you feel unwell, stay home. Staff and volunteers will request anyone showing flu like symptoms to leave the workshop.
By attending the workshop and events you are agreeing to the COVID-19 Workshop Member waiver
COVID-19 WORKSHOP MEMBER WAIVER
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organisation. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
The Kustom Kommune Pty Ltd has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the workshop cannot guarantee that your safety from COVID- 19 within the workshop’s premises. As such, the workshop will require an undertaking of risk and waiver of liability from all customers before we can allow them on the workshop premises.
By entering and, or continuing to utilise the workshop facilities you are agreeing to;
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the workshop and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
- I understand that the risk of exposure extends to anyone with whom I have regular close physical contact, including members of my household (partners, children, parents and others).
- I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the workshop may result from the actions and omissions of myself and others, including, but not limited to, workshop employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
- I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the workshop or participation in workshop programming.
- I, HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge, The Kustom Kommune Pty Ltd and its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors and assigns, coaches, teachers and trustees of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, cause of action, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, of every kind of nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to my participation in any of the events or activities conducted by, on the premises, of, or for the benefit of, The Kustom Kommune Pty Ltd, provided that this waive of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, wilful or wanton misconduct arising out of exposure to COVID-19.
- I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the workshop, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any workshop program.
- This WAIVER AND RELEASE contain the entire agreement between parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this WAIVER AND RELEASE, The provisions of this WAIVER AND RELEASE may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part only upon the prior written consent of all parties.
- The provision of this WAIVER AND RELEASE will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the activities conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of The Kustom Kommune Pty Ltd, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise.